1 3/4 cups flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup of melted vegan butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 overripe bananas (mashed)
1/4 cup of coconut milk
2 handfuls of vegan chocolate chips (Nestle Tollhouse)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a non stick coating on a bread baking pan.
2. Mix dry ingredients together and mix wet ingredients together in two separate bowls.
3. Combine and mix all ingredients into one bowl.
4. This is when the batter will start to form.
5. Once the batter is formed, pour into the bread baking pan and place in oven for 45minutes. Make sure to check every 15 minutes to make sure nothing is burning!
6. Let cool for 25 minutes before eating.
7. Eat & Enjoy!