Crumb Cake Recipe.
1 1/4 cups of coconut milk
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
3 cups of flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup applesauce
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a non stick coating on a cake baking pan.
2. Mix dry ingredients together and mix wet ingredients together in two separate bowls.
3. Combine and mix all ingredients into one bowl.
4. This is when the batter will start to form.
5. Once the batter is formed, pour into the cake baking pan and place in oven for 30minutes. Make sure to check every 15 minutes to make sure nothing is burning! You can use a toothpick to test if the cake batter is cooked all the way through.
6. Let cool for 25 minutes before adding the top layer.
7. Crush 1 cup of brown sugar and 1 cup of cinnamon together in a small plastic bag.
8. pour in a pot on the stove on low heat and add 1/3 of coconut milk. the texture should be somewhat think, if not, you can add more sugar and cinnamon.
9. Once the texture is think enough, set aside and let cool for 20 minutes.
10. Pour the texture on top of the crumb cake and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
11. Eat and Enjoy!