VEGAN DOUBLE FUGE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.
- 1/2 cup of vegan butter (I used EarthBalance, make sure its melted)
- 1 cup of brown sugar (I used Sugar In The Raw)
- 1/2 cup of plant milk (I used Califia Farms Coconut Milk)
- 1 1/4 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder (you can get any brand from your local whole foods, just make sure it's vegan!)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (I used Nestle Toll house)
1. Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
2. Add all dry ingredients to one bowl and add all wet ingredients into another bowl, mix separately. (does not include chocolate chips).
3. After mixing each bowl separately, add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients bowl. (does not include chocolate chips).
4. Mix all together until the batter forms, then add the chocolate chips.
5. Once the batter has formed, roll the batter into separate balls that equal the same size as two tablespoons put together.
6. Make sure to line the baking pan with olive oil or a non stick spray and place in oven for 18-20minutes, checking occasionally.
7. Once done, let sit for 10minutes to cool.
8. Eat & Enjoy!