- Gather your ingredients together & preheat oven to 425 degrees:
* 4 tubs of "Kite-Hill Ricotta Cheese"
* 2 jars of "Rao's Homemade Tomato Sauce"
* 2 bags of "Vio-life Shredded Mozzarella Cheese"
* Lasagna Noodles
* 3 Cups of Spinach (Chopped)
- Coat your baking pan with olive oil or coconut oil for a non-sticky lasagna, and then pour some sauce to coat the bottom of the pan
- Lay out your lasagna noodles on top of the sauce (for my recipe I usually put four noodles vertically across the pan)
- Take your ricotta cheese and put all tubs in a bowl and mix together with the chopped spinach
- Take the ricotta cheese and spread it on top of the noodles, then sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top
- Pour sauce on top of the sprinkle shredded cheese, to prepare for more lasagna noodles
Repeat steps 4 - 6 until you run out of noodles, however make sure you save one lasagna noodle! (the recipe in this picture has three layers)
Once your final coat of sauce is on, take your last lasagna noodle and crunch it up, sprinkling the remains on top of the lasagna, if you have left over ricotta cheese you can also sprinkle that on top too, followed by sprinkling of the shredded mozzarella cheese and some sauce!
Place in oven covered at 425 degrees for 40 minutes, then uncover and place back in at the same temperature for another 15 minutes
Eat & Enjoy !
* As for meat substitutes, you can add any kind of meat substitute to this lasagna, I have previously made a lasagna with "Beyond Meat Crumbles," and it turned out great, however for this recipe I left them out. *
Don't forget to tag me in your pictures of your vegan lasagna! :)