Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe.
1 cup of spinach
1 cup of mushrooms
1 cup of beyond meat ground beef
1/4 cup of chopped onion
1/4 cup of chopped garlic
4 full sized zucchinis
1 box of lasagna noodles (Make sure these are vegan! A lot of lasagna noodles are made with eggs. I usually get mine from Whole Foods).
1 jar of marinara sauce
1. Prepare the noodles, boil the lasagna noodles (Even if the box says "no boil," I disregard this and boil them anyway). After the noodles are boiled to your liking, strain them and set them aside. Drizzle a bit of olive oil on them so the noodles don't stick together.
2. Prepare the zucchini's, Use a vegetable slicer to cut the zucchini into slices. Typically, the thicker the better, the ones that are smaller and clearly can't roll or will have a hard time doing so, I chop up and set to the side. (It will eventually be added to the sautéed mix).
3. Sauté the spinach, mushrooms, beyond ground beef, onion, garlic, and chopped up zucchini in a large sauce pan on medium heat.
4. As the mixture is sautéing, take a large baking pan and spray a thick coat of non-stick olive oil on it. Take your lasagna noodles and lay them out, one-by-one, on the counter top.
5. Take your sautéed mixture off of heat and start filling your roll ups. Start with the zucchini slices, lay them on top of the lasagna noodles, then take a bit of sautéed mixture and place it at the top of the lasagna noodle. Start rolling.
6. Place each roll up on the baking pan. Once the pan is filled take your marinara sauce and pour over each roll up. You can sprinkle with vegan cheese if you would prefer, however, the roll ups will come out just as good without the vegan cheese.
7. Place in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
8. Eat & Enjoy!