Lemon Cake Recipe.
2 and 1/2 cups of flour
1 and 1/2 cups of brown sugar
1 and 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 and 1/2 cups of coconut milk
1/2 cup of olive oil
1 Tbsp of Apple cider vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tsp lemon extract
2 Tbsp Lemon Zest
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a non stick coating on a cake baking pan.
2. Mix dry ingredients together and mix wet ingredients together in two separate bowls.
3. Combine and mix all ingredients into one bowl.
4. This is when the batter will start to form.
5. Once the batter is formed, pour into the cake baking pan and place in oven for 30minutes. Make sure to check every 15 minutes to make sure nothing is burning! You can use a toothpick to test if the cake batter is cooked all the way through.
6. Let cool for 25 minutes before eating.
7. Eat & Enjoy!