VEGAN MAC & CHEESE.
1. Boil water for macaroni, add in 1/4 cup of olive oil. While waiting for the water to boil preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit. Cook pasta to desired preference.
2. In a sauce pan melt 1/4 of earth balance vegan butter.
3. Once butter is melted add in plant milk (I either use Califia Farms Coconut Milk or any brand of Almond Milk).
4. Add in any kind of vegan cheeses to the mix (I usually use a mix of different types of vegan cheeses (Any and all kinds of "Follow Your Heart" brand and "Vio Life" and any kind from Trader Joes)
5. As the cheese is melting and the pasta is cooking, place vegan bacon in the air frier on 330 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 minutes. (I use Sweet Earths Food Vegan Bacon).
6. As the bacon is cooking, drain the pasta and place the pasta back into the original pot, add a spoonful of vegan butter and mix around so the pasta doesn't dry out and stick to one another.
7. Once the cheese is melted, add it into the pot and mix around, you can also add in 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs too.
8. Once the vegan bacon is done, cut up into tiny pieces and also add into the pot and mix it up.
9. Place the mac and cheese in your desired oven pan that you will also be serving the dish in. (I love using a cast-iron skillet for this!)
10. Once in the desired dish, top with more Panko breadcrumbs.
11. Place in oven for 35-45 minutes.
12. Take out and let sit for 10minutes.
13. Eat and Enjoy!
Check out my Instagram Highlight for a step by step live guide