VEGAN MAC & CHEESE.
1. Boil water for macaroni, add in 1/4 cup of olive oil. While waiting for the water to boil preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit.
2. In a sauce pan melt 1/4 of earth balance vegan butter.
3. Once butter is melted add in 1/4 of flour.
4. Add 2 cups of plant milk - (I use Califia Farms Coconut Milk)
5. Add in any kind of vegan cheese once the liquid starts to bubble, I usually use a mix of different types of vegan cheeses (Any and all kinds of "Follow Your Heart" brand and "Vio Life")
6. Once the cheese is fully melted into the liquid, drain pasta and place the pasta back into the original pot, add the cheese and mix together, add 1/4 cups of panko breadcrumbs.
7. Place the mixture into a baking pan using a non-stick pray. Top with more breadcrumbs.
8. Place in oven for 35-40minutes.
9. Take out and let sit for 10minutes.
10. Serve with avocados and hot sauce!