Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
Pizza Dough Recipe:
- 2 1/2 Cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Using your hands spread dough out into a pizza shape. Fold over the edges to create the crust.
- Take a small brush and cover the pizza dough with olive oil.
- Using a spoon, spread marinara sauce over the center of the pizza pie.
- Top with vegan cheese and veggies.
- Place in oven for 30-35 minutes, checking every 10 minutes.
- Eat & Enjoy!