VEGAN STUFFED MUSHROOMS.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Clean mushrooms and gently take out stalks and place them in a food chopper
3. Add to the food chopper & chop:
- Vegan ricotta cheese ("Kite Hill" Brand)
4. Once all the ingredients are chopped up, add to a bowl and pour 1/4 of melted earth balance vegan butter in, and mix together
5. Start stuffing the mushrooms!
6. Once each mushroom is stuffed, sprinkle more breadcrumbs on top for a final touch
7. Place in the oven for 40 minutes, check on them every 10minutes to make sure they aren't burning
8. Eat & Enjoy!