VEGAN STUFFED SHELLS.
1. Boil water in a deep pasta pot, add 1/4 of olive oil
2. In the meantime, coat a baking pan in your favorite oil (I use coconut oil NON-GMO)
3. In a bowl mix together vegan ricotta cheese (I use "Kite Hill Ricotta Cheese" that is made from almonds)
4. In a food chopper, chop up your desired veggies that you want to stuff your shells with, spinach, kale, arugula, etc.
5. Mix together the chopped up veggies into the bowl with the ricotta cheese
6. At this time your water should be boiling, so add in your pasta shells. When the pasta shells are cooked to desired preference, strain and let cool for 15 minutes, they will be very hot!
7. Once 15 minutes is up, go through your pasta shells and put aside the broken shells vs. the non-broken shells (the goal is to collect as many un-broken shells as possible for stuffing purposes)
8. Coat your baking pan with marina sauce
9. Stuff your pasta shells and place them any which way you prefer on the baking pan with the marinara sauce
10. Top shells with any kind of vegan cheese (I use "Follow- Your- Heart" brand because I find that it melts well
11. Place in oven covered at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, after 30 minutes uncover and place back in oven at the same temperature for 15 minutes
12. Eat & Enjoy!