Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe.
- 2 jars of raw artichokes (I usually buy the ones that are already marinated and in a small jar, so I buy two) You can also just buy 1 big jar.
- 1 + 1/2 cups of cashews
- 1 cup of melted vegan butter
- 1/4 cups of garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup of onion chopped
- 1 + 1/2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 entire package of spinach
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 package of your favorite vegan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a skillet melt the vegan cheese with the 1 cup coconut milk on simmer.
In a blender add the cashews, melted vegan butter, and the 1/2 extra of the coconut milk. blend on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Add the mixture to the skillet of vegan cheese and stir together on simmer.
As the the mixture is on simmer, chop up the artichokes and spinach.
Place the spinach, artichokes, onion and garlic in a baking dish and add the melted vegan cheese mixture to the dish.
Top with lemon juice and any extra vegan cheese.
Place in oven for 20-25 minutes, depending on how brown you would like the cheese to get.
Let cool for 10 minutes before pairing with your favorite chips.